Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Brandywyne in Montville, New Jersey
Conveniently located in the heart of Montville NJ,
the Brandywyne Townhome Community is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Located in the eastern part of Morris County NJ, the Brandywyne
townhomes offer a Suburban Oasis for both its
residents and visitors. The Townhomes at Brandywyne in Montville offer
all the conveniences of Maintenance Free Townhome Living in a
great town. Montville
Twp., recently ranked No. 1 in NJ for small towns by Money
Magazine, offers a Top Rated School System and a short ride to
all that the Metropolitan Area has to offer and is approximately 25
miles from New York City in Morris County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
- A Distinctive Community of 2-3 bedroom Townhomes with 1
Car Garages in Montville, NJ.
Many Floor Plans to choose from, Some with
- Convenient located right off Changebridge Road with easy
access to all that Montville has to offer.
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- A Short Drive to the Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in
nearby Parsippany for bus to New York City or about 10 +/-
minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with
frequent bus service to NYC.
- NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the
Towaco Station nearby.
- 35 +/- minute drive to Manhattan.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
- Montville has an Excellent School System and an award winning modern
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Brandywyne, Montville, NJ: A Great Place to Live
The Brandywyne Townhomes feature 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and 1 Car Attached
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors, Fireplaces and
many Modern Floor
Plans. All units have basements, some of which are
finished and others which are not.
They are designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles.
The Community is Beautiful yet conveniently located right off
Changebridge Road. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Parks, Shopping, Schools and Public Transportation are all nearby.
- Price Range: $375,000 - $515,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 72
- Year Built: 1985-1987
- Common Features:
- Schools: Excellent Montville Public Schools. Cedar Hill Elementary, Hilldale Elementary, Valleyview Elementary, William Mason Elementary, Woodmont Elementary, Robert R. Lazar Middle School, Montville High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Short Drive to a Park-and-Ride Lot with New York City Bus Service, and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280 and 287. Commuter Train Service via the NJ Transit (Towaco) train station is a short drive away. The Montclair-Boonton Line offers service to Hoboken Terminal where passengers can transfer to another train or bus to NYC. Or at Hoboken Terminal, passengers can switch to the PATH to reach New York City. About 10 +/- minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with frequent bus service to NYC.
- Fun & Recreation: The community sidewalks are great to enjoy the outdoors Also dozens of town, county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few minutes away. About 25 miles to New York City.
- Special Features:
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Brandywyne, Montville, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
Brandywyne Community in Montville you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive
landscaping adds a full richness to the charm of this
most desirable community. If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
The Choice is Yours. What's nice to know is that at the homes in
Brandywyne at Montville NJ, you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Brandywyne Experts!
Local Map of Brandywyne in Montville, NJ